KCO has carefully built its reputation on an underlying set of values that focus on care, respect and discretion. We understand that the advice we provide and the executives we place significantly impact our client’s bottom line, as well as the lives and careers of the candidates we place.
Care, Respect & Discretion
The KCO Experience
• We are passionate about treating our clients and candidates the way we would like to be treated and work tirelessly to handle each relationship with the utmost care, respect and discretion
• We subscribe to direct, professional and honest approach throughout the entire search process, always maintaining the highest level of ethical standards and confidentiality
• We bring ease and efficiency to a process that can be extremely complicated and time-consuming
• We never let up until the search is done. Our commitment and energy remains high throughout the project
• We carefully manage the number of active searches to ensure every client gets the proper attention
• We won’t keep you in the dark. We have a rigorous process and provide constant updates throughout the search
• We invest in tools and technology, which helps us deliver faster and better results and a better overall client experience
• We are committed to delivering timely and efficient results to help your organization achieve its financial and human capital objectives.
We Develop Long-term Relationships
Each new assignment is an opportunity to develop a long-term relationship that will last well beyond the first search. We only accept assignments that match our capabilities and can be successfully completed in a timely manner. We intently listen to evaluate and understand our client’s needs and candidly provide advice about the challenges and viability of the search.
Flexibility & One-on-One Service
As a boutique firm, we are able to provide flexibility and one-on-one service to clients and candidates throughout the process. We frequently send updates and keep clients informed on the progress and status of the search. We make ourselves available to clients seven days a week and promptly respond to any questions during the engagement.
We Value Diversity
We value diversity and never discriminate or compromise on quality, thoroughness or due diligence. We do not recruit from our clients and do not recycle candidates – loyalty is important to us. Kershner & Co. is results oriented and we want to ensure our clients are satisfied. We stand behind every placement with a two year replacement guarantee.